shop our etsy!

Monday, April 7, 2008

spotlight on......KIKKO soapworks

1. tell us your name and give us the link to your etsy store.
Kikko Soapworks

2. where do you live and what do you particularly like about the area?
I live just outside the nation's capital of Ottawa in Kemptville, ON. I love living out in the country but really close to a major city.

3. what do you sell and why is it fabulous? give us a link to your top pick from your shop right now.
I sell handmade soaps, scrubs, melts. Everything is fabulous but my sugar scrub is my favourite. It is thick & creamy and leaves your skin moisturized. Ultimate pampering plus it smells like chocolate!

4. who are your favourite etsy sellers? links please!
Here are some of my fellow sellers:
PinkQuartzMinerals
1ofmykind
LouLouBell
Unearthed

5. what do you like about etsy?

I love the creativity and diversity of all the items for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment