shop our etsy!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

spotlight on....

1. tell us your name and the name of your etsy shop.

I am Amy H. Kalinchuk, M.A. My etsy:


2. where do you live and what do you like about it?


I live in Denver, Colorado. I like the mountain views and the relatively mild weather here. I also have a ton of friends who are wonderful and don't suck my energy.

3. what do you sell and why is it amazing?

In my etsy shop, I will sell sewed items, such as the zipper pouches that are featured there right now. I may sell my soaps (www.soapcrone.com) at various times. I am enjoying the sewing right now--this is my "fun" outlet. I am pricing things to make money, as I don't see the point in having something for sale if I'm not going to make a decent profit. I will, however, continue to sell things on etsy--it's a great marketplace. I've sold several books already,and I hope to have my first crafty sale soon.

The items I sew are amazing because of the fabrics, and because I actually did something fun for a change, instead of working 800 jobs. I am very overworked. Therefore, they are also amazing because they exist. *snorts at self*

4. what do you like about etsy?

I like the elegant feel of etsy, and that the community there truly supports buying handmade. The people who shop there value handmade goods, which is good for everyone's business. I also like how big it is--it comes up on google searches all the time! That is also good for business.

5. who are some of your favourite sellers on etsy? and give me links
please.


Keys and Memories

Hatsy

Boomwire

1 comment: