shop our etsy!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

cleaning up with......CLEANBRIGHT

1. what is your etsy shop name and link?
cleanbright

2. what is your favourite item in there right now? and why?
and link!

It's a toss up between my Secret Temple natural perfume oil and my Rooibos Chai Tea . The Secret Temple is a delicious, sensuous blend of vanilla, sandalwood and patchouli and I love to wear it. My Rooibos Chai tea because even my husband will drink it! I have a hard time with caffeine, and because this is caffeine-free, I can drink it with no problems. It's a spicy, warming chai tea with all the anti-oxidant benefits of African Rooibos.

3. what are your favourite ingredients and why?
My favourite ingredients in general have to be essential oils. I have so much fun blending them, and I always feel like I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing when I work with them. For soaps, my favourite ingredients (besides essential oils) would have to be olive oil and shea butter. I love how my skin feels after using a soap with high percentages of them. For natural perfumes, I love to use fractionated coconut oil as a base, as it's water clear so you can appreciate the colour of the essential oils and absolutes I use, and it has next to no scent of it's own so it doesn't compete with the eo's I use. And for teas my hands-down favourite ingredient is Rooibos - caffeine-free and contains more anti-oxidants than green tea.

4. what inspires you?
Many things inspire me. When creating new products, I usually find inspiration in ancient history and mythos. I also find inspiration in the natural world around me, and my children with their unending curiosity about everything!

5. what is your best-seller?
My top seller on Etsy is my Chocolate Toffee Rooibos Tea http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11019719. Something that sells really well locally (which I can make a reserved listing on Etsy as well) is my Custom-blended Natural Perfume oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment