shop our etsy!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

hanging out with SUPERBAD

1. what is your etsy shop name and link?
www.SuperBad.etsy.com


2. what is your favourite item in there right now? and why?
and link!

I am currently in love with Bonita Loca. She's craaaaaazy! But charming and lovable.
Here is she is in scrub form: Lemony, minty, boozy with a slice of apple to sweeten. Summery & delish!

3. what are your favourite ingredients and why?
My skin adores grapeseed oil. It's so light & my current supply is a beautiful kiwi green. I'm also quite fond of jojoba, but it just looks like oil, kwim?

4. what inspires you?
ANYthing & EVERYthing has the potential to inspire me. Somewhere along the way, I learned to look for the potential in everything. "What else can I use this for???" is the number one thing I ask myself. I remember asking my mom for the labels from Beechnut Baby Food jars because they had cute little animal mamas & babies on the labels. I took the labels off & cut the pictures out & made a book.

If you learn to look at things from a new perspective, you can find beauty from the inside out.

"...Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."

5. what is your best-seller?
My blend "Holidays on a Pirate Ship" is my best seller. People like pirates. And it smells good.

No comments:

Post a Comment