shop our etsy!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

talking with....ANHOKI

1. what is your etsy shop name and link?
Anhoki's Place
Bunnie's Workshop

2. what is your favourite item in there right now? and why?
and link!
I adore all of my products but my current b&b favorite is my Earthly Child Soap. The recipe I use for this soap provides amazing bubbles, moisture galore and the aroma is amazing.


My favorite jewelry piece is the bastardized bracelet I make. I have been wearing one for over 2 yrs and have never taken it off. I love it.


3. what are your favourite ingredients and why?
Oh wow! Coconut milk has to be one of my all time favorites. Amazing in lotion. Spectacular in soap...amazing. It's extremely versatile.

4. what inspires you?
Life inspires me. different seasons bring different inspirations. Moods. My children, my husband. An afternoon of feeding the ducks with my girls. Coffee with my mom on a Spring day. Dinner with my husband. Everything.

5. what is your best-seller?
It's a tie between my salt bars (my close friend uses them for her combination skin) and beer soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment